Links

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Retroactive Penn State Scholarship

I had an idea the other day. There are all kinds of scholarships for students, but why aren't there any for people after they graduate? For example, I paid my way through school with a tremendous amount of student loan debt. I also worked 20-35 hours a week. Now I have over $60,000 in student loan debt that I'll never be able to repay, especially since I work for Penn State, and they don't seem to value their own education or degrees.

So, I decided to start a new site devoted to paying down my student loan burden through donations. After all, millions of dollars are given to students who may or may not succeed. With me, you get a proven history of helping the university, and you know the money's not wasted!

My page is for the Penn State retroactive scholarship, and it's purpose is to get rid of my student loans so I can finally start a family. Is that too much to ask from somebody who's been fortunate in life? They could spend their money on worse things.

No comments: